Enhance your shape!
Whether you’re simply unhappy with the appearance of your buttocks or have lost some of your silhouette with age, Brazilian Butt Lift at Plastic Surgery of Westchester may be an option for you. A Brazilian Butt Lift combines the benefit of liposuction with the safe and effective technique of fat transfer to augment the buttock shape and projection. Any area of the body, including the arms, abdomen, hips, back or thighs can be liposculpted and provide fat for transfer.
For the best, most-lasting results, we use traditional liposuction and gentile filtering techniques. Brazilian Butt Lift can also be an adjunct to other procedures, such as a “tummy-tuck” or breast augmentation. The surgeons at Plastic Surgery of Westchester can help you decide on the best procedures and appropriate timing for your procedures.
Brazilian Butt Lift Before and After
Call us today at (914) 771-7373 to claim your Special Offer!
Our board certified plastic surgeons are happy to assist you with your specific questions and concerns.
What to Expect
Brazilian Butt Lift Pre-operative:
- The surgeons at Plastic Surgery of Westchester are going to ensure that you are medically- optimized prior to undergoing Brazilian Butt Lift.
- You should be at a stable weight for approximately 3 months prior to surgery.
- Please give your surgeons a list of your medications and insight into any pre-existing medical conditions (don’t forget about a history of heart or lung problems, autoimmune diseases, wound healing problems, blood clots, or bleeding disorders).
- Vitamins and anti-inflammatory medications (such as aspirin, Motrin, Advil, and Aleve, etc.) should be discontinued no less than 1 week prior to surgery.
- We hope that you don’t smoke! Please refrain from any nicotine or tobacco use (including patches, gum and vapor cigarettes) for no less than 4 weeks prior and 4 weeks after your surgery. Remember, any history of smoking can increase your risk for certain complications, such as wound healing problems and infection.
Brazilian Butt Lift Post-operative:
- Most patients find immediate satisfaction after Brazilian Butt Lift; however, there is a period of swelling which resolves over a few weeks. Time for healing varies among patients, but the average patient benefits from up to two weeks of dedicated recovery.
- For the best results, you will be asked to refrain from sitting or lying on your buttocks for 4 weeks and will wear a compression garment for a total of 8 to 12 weeks post-operatively.
- When you are better healed, your surgeon will discuss and demonstrate massage and scar care techniques to keep your results looking fabulous!
- As always, please bring a list of your questions and concerns to your pre-operative visits. It is important to understand your overall health and expectations in order to individualize your treatment plan.
Brazilian Butt Lift FAQs
Anyone who is interested in enhancing the shape and contour of their buttocks and who would also like to eliminate fat from other target areas such as abdomen, hips, thighs or back is ideal. Best candidates are in good health and have enough fat in localized areas to achieve their desired shape.
Refrain from smoking and all other nicotine-containing products for at least 4 weeks prior to surgery. You must also avoid any non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medications (Advil, Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve and etc.) for 1 week prior to surgery. Significant weight changes should also be avoided.
For most patients, this procedure can be performed in our AAAASF accredited surgical suite. You will be able to go home the same day with a chaperone.
Traditional liposuction to remove unwanted fat from areas such as the chin, arms, abdomen, hips, thighs or back is performed. This fat is then gently filtered and then prepared for injection. Small cannulas are used for both harvesting and reinjection, thereby keeping the surgical scars hidden and minimal in size.
You will notice an immediate difference and overall improvement; however the initial swelling and bruising may take 2-3 weeks to resolve. The final result can be seen within 2-3 months and can be lasting with weight maintenance.
You will wear a compression garment post-operative, covering all areas treated for 8-12 weeks. You will also avoid direct pressure on the buttocks for 4 weeks.
Consistent use of the compression garment can reduce swelling. Arnica, an herbal supplements sold in most health food stores, can also help reduce swelling and bruising. In some case, your surgeon may recommend a post-operative massage therapy.
Facilities & Hospital Affiliations
Our surgeons have hospital privileges at Montefiore Medical Center, Jacobi Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center, Montefiore New Rochelle and New York Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. They also perform procedures in their fully accredited operating room in Harrison, NY.
Our state of the art facility is professionally designed and decorated for your comfort. We are always interested to know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience. We appreciate your suggestions and pledge to work as a team to make your time here a rewarding experience.
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle
- New York Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Accreditation and Associations
We maintain an AAAASF accredited surgical suite, equipped like a hospital operating room with the privacy and ease of an office setting, offering full general anesthesia for more complex procedures as well as sedation and local anesthesia for other procedures. We enjoy a strong relationship with some of the finest hospitals in the area, offering overnight and extended post-operative stays if medically advisable. This is ideal for our out of town patients, those with little post-operative help, or those desiring a more private recovery. We can also arrange your stay at a variety of hotels within minutes of our facility and arrange an overnight “sitter” if desired.
Claim Your Special Offer!
Schedule your Brazilian Butt Lift Consultation
Please contact us with any questions or if you would like to setup a time for a one-on-one consultation with one of our surgeons.